line survey......

Name: Dexter Brian Balboa De Vera

Age: 18

Major: Kinesiology [physical therapy/sports nutrition]

Description of yourself: #3 for Beta chapter, #4 in the entire line. glasses, im known as the one with the nice camera, lip peircing, ear peircings, full filipino, i've never smoked anything in my life, i've had less than 3-5 shots total in my life, im a boss

*10 really random things about me:
1. broke my ankle while skim boarding
2. a pencil has gone through my shoe and into my foot
3. parents divorced when i was 9
4. i've been with my gf for 11 months on this coming saturday
5. photography is my main interest
6. i collect shoes and so does my dad
7. i got fired from journeys kidz for not showing up to work
8. i've held an AK-47 and dropped it cuz i was sweating and scared of it
9. i've never had my own car
10. i love gummie bears

*9 ways to win my heart:
1. has to be out-going and talkative
2. share the same interests with me
3. dresses hella cute
4. loves me for who i am and not what i look like
5. physically fit
6. doesnt smoke
7. likes spending time with me rather than her friends
8. doesnt mind paying for things sometimes
9. NOT easy

*8 things I carry or wear everyday:
1. chapstick
2. keys
3. phone
4. change
5. different shoes everyday
6. my black bag with all the xxx stuff in it
7. undershirt [i can never wear just one t-shirt]
8. -----

*7 things that annoy me:
1. sluts
2. guys who think they get hella pussy but really cant
3. the sound of flies against a window
4. gf's that cheat
5. people who try to be funny
6. people who smell
7. red heads

*6 places I have visited:
1. mexico
2. yosemite
3. san diego
4. nyc
5. philadelphia
6. universal studios

*5 plans if I were to die tomorrow:
1. spend it with my gf
2. spend it with my gf
3. spend it with my gf
4. spend it with my gf
5. i love my gf so id spend it with her

*4 things I am afraid of:
1. heights
2. being alone when i grow up
3. getting stabbed
4. losing my loved ones

*3 things I do everyday:
1. Eat
2. Shower
3. hoodrat things

*2 things I'm trying not to do:
1. Smoke
2. Drink

*1 person I wanna see:
1. i wanna see and meet michael jordan one day

PANG!

convivial
quickie/longie/cookie loving
shoes/cameras freak
Tiffany loving
awkward expressions